Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Employment Autism’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Employment Autism, 26 Selwyn Road, New Malden, Surrey, KT3 5AT. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We are a registered charity. Our vision is for all autistic people to have opportunity in work and fulfilment in life.
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Our website is currently made available free of charge and the content is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). We reserve the right at any time in the future to charge for use of our website or certain elements of it.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be free from errors or omissions. We reserve the right (in our sole discretion) from time to time to change the Website for any reason or no reason at all.
- Our website is directed to people in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our website is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our website or any content described on our website to any person or geographic area at any time.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice and Creative Commons Licence (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0), which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
If you have any query about the use we make of your data, please email us at [email protected] or write to us at Employment Autism, 26 Selwyn Road, New Malden, Surrey, KT3 5AT.